This exercise is a simple coordination of breath and movement. It will bring back some energy to.
1. Lie on your back and, with you legs stretched out, allow yourself to be completely calm.
2. On the in breath spread open your toes like a flower opening. On the out breath scrunch your toes as if the flower was closing. If you cramp a little, just slow the movement. Its also a sign of dehydration, so drink plenty water.
3.Now when inhaling, point the toes gently away from your body and on the exhale flex your feet up towards you body.
4. Now slowly curl your ankles in each directions, clockwise, then anti-clockwise
5. Next, bring one leg to 90 degrees. On the in breath open the knee and extend the leg towards the ceiling. On the out breath fold it back to 90 degrees. repeat 5 to 10 times on eahc leg.
6. Next bring your heels up to your bum and rest them level on the floor or bed. On the in breath open the knees to the side and bring them back on the out breath.
7.Now bring both knees up so they are tightly touching. Your feet should be on the bed. next form a T shape with your arms. on the in breath allow both knees to fall slowly to the right. strecthing the lower back, hips. On the out breath bring the knees back to the starting position. repeat with the left side. Do this as long as you wish.
Explore and enjoy.